IN THE FIELD OF QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, HEALTH, OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT
The management of “Kamkor Wagon” LLP believes that the creation of an integrated management system based on the requirements of international standards is the most important factor in the dynamic development of the company which helps to strengthen its position in the Kazakhstan market and build confidence of consumers of our services.
The main direction of the Policy is complete satisfaction of consumers and constant improvement of the effectiveness of the integrated management system.
We carry out the repair of rolling-stock in the railway industry, using lubricants, dangerous mechanisms, fuel and energy resources in production.
Our Strategy is to ensure the development of subsidiaries in accordance with the strategic priorities and objectives of subsidiaries, through the achievement of specified production and financial results for a certain period with optimal resource spending. Together with that, we aim to create the most favorable legal, economic, administrative and organizational conditions and a moral and psychological climate with the purpose of creative and professional self-realization of each employee. We also focus on the development of long-term mutually beneficial relationships with counterparties and business partners on the principles of mutual trust, honesty and openness.
Our Mission - We strive to perform work without harming the health of our employees and the environment, by abiding the requirements of the regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of the use of energy resources. We are aware of our responsibility in front of the current and future generations. We strive to multiply without destroying.
The conditions for the implementation of our mission are:
- efficient use of financial, material, information and energy resources;
- expanding the range of services provided and constantly improving them;
- making management decisions based on the analysis of information about the activities of the Company;
- striving to prevent emerging problems and their causes, instead of working on elimination of their consequences;
- impeccable organization of work under contracts, awareness of our responsibility for the quality of work of contractors;
- improving the risk management system - labor safety and environmental aspects, increasing the energy efficiency of production activities;
- organization of activities in order to prevent environmental pollution and rational use of fuel and energy resources;
- use of a preventive approach to ensure labor safety;
- adherence to the principles of resource conservation;
- creating a corporate culture of safe behavior;
- compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of environmental protection and labor protection, energy conservation.
The paths to realizing our mission will be:
- ensuring a high level of business culture and performance discipline of our employees, their attentive, benevolent attitude towards any of the Customer's representatives;
- high demand on the quality of the products we use and the organization of work by our suppliers;
- organization of highly effective quality management system in each of the divisions of the Company;
- ensuring the efficient management of environmental protection activities;
- environmental support of investment projects at all stages of their implementation, as well as the purchase of energy-efficient equipment of increased reliability with improved energy characteristics;
- creation of safe working conditions that meet the established requirements for the railway industry;
- development and implementation of programs to improve the level of work safety, reduce the impact on the environment, save and reduce the annual consumption of energy resources;
- provision of high-quality preventive medical care aimed at improving the overall health of employees;
- implementation of modern risk management, allowing to prevent possible accidents and incidents, or to reduce their negative impact;
- continuous training of employees in safe work skills in the field of energy saving;
- efficient work with state authorities for emergency situations in order to prevent emergencies and the quick response of personnel in case of occurance;
- observance of the rights of citizens to receive reliable information about the state of the environment and ecological safety.